Something Funky Going On Here...

  • Subject: Something Funky Going On Here...
  • From: sbbthb@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:13:30 -0500

Help!
This is my first shot at xPLRio and I'm baffled by a
few problems right from the start.
- Neither knob, remote or web control of line level
works. <lineout="Y"> is definately set, however level
seems to be fixed at initial setting and changing
value via web does nothing.
- Selecting a track from front panel controls or
remote will not result in track playing. Web control
will.
Haven't gone much beyond this - not sure what's up
here. Any thoughts? Thanks - sbbthb