Link to previous version of xPLRioNet?

  • Subject: Link to previous version of xPLRioNet?
  • From: "william_fredette" <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:40:34 -0000

Hi, all. I've been having serious problems since upgrading to 3.6b
(Rio can only find server abou 1 in 10 times; Rio either never
responds to web interface or stops responding after a minute or so;
web interface refresh takes forever; service won't
start/stop/restart) The problems are probably a result of my set-up,
but I'd like to go back to the previous version. Unfortunately, I
overwrote the setup package when I downloaded 3.6b. I checked the
download page for archived versions but didn't see any. Could
someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!