RE: Link to previous version of xPLRioNet?

  • Subject: RE: Link to previous version of xPLRioNet?
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:53:21 +0100

Hi Bill,

Sorry you're having such big problems. I don't keep an archive at the
moment
as it's all very much beta software undergoing continuous development.

The problems sound remarkably like you have an old rio.bin on the rio, but
could be wrong (did you power cycle rio after upgrade?)

Could you give 3.6c a go once it's published to see if it makes any
difference please?

If necessary I may be able to reproduce the v3.5(d?) version from my
backups.

Many thanks
Tony