Re: xPLRioNet Beta v3.6b Released

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet Beta v3.6b Released
  • From: Mike <n5pwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 17:54:38 -0500

Tony
Finally got it back to working. Apparently after uninstalling I needed
to go delete everything out of the directory. Then install the complete
3.6b Setup set. Then I couldn't get it to scan and that was because I
forgot to set the scanner.xml file to the right directory. After making
all of the changes I needed to cycle the rionet service and then unit2
showed up and my scanner did the right directory.

I have tried several Shoutcast streams and so far everything seems to be
working. I'll do some more testing and let you know what I find. Also,
it appears you changed the index.html file.  I wonder if that was what
was messing the unit2 thing up?

Mike