Re: Managed to break it.

  • Subject: Re: Managed to break it.
  • From: "william_fredette" <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 20:59:04 -0000

Hi, Tony. Yes, it's Bill. I actually managed to get it sorted, so I
won't need to bother you. My only remaining issue is not being able
to play Shoutcast streams even though they play just fine outside of
xPLRioNet on the same machine. I think it must have something to do
with the AnalogX software proxy that I'm using and you had already
put that on your list of things to look into. Thanks for you offer
of help!

Bill