Re: xPLRioNet and CD Changers

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet and CD Changers
  • From: "Rob West" <xplworld@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 18:46:22 +0100

Hello Tony,

Can you describe the exact format of a .cd file, so that I can try it out?
(I'm using xPLRioNet.exe v3.5d - will that process .cd files?)

Is there any reason why 1.jpg or 1.bmp would cause a problem for cover art?
(OK, maybe I'm just too lazy when it comes to creating subdirectories!)

Rob.

----- Original Message (trimmed) -----