RE: Re: Configuring CM12 service

  • Subject: RE: Re: Configuring CM12 service
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 16:43:56 +0100

Couple of things Mal -

It's worth checking for anything in the event log - the CM12 service is
pretty chatty, also (probably more importantly) make sure that the CM12
service is marked as configured in xplHal manager?

If you look under xPL Devices > awaiting configuration, the CM12 should
no longer be listed - it should be under "xPL devices".

I had the odd issue with the .net services to start with - the good news
of course is that once installed, it's pretty bulletproof :)

Ian.