RE: Tivo OSD back

  • Subject: RE: Tivo OSD back
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 16:11:00 +0000

Hi Tony..

At the moment the xAP OSD feature only works for xPL multiline
osd.basic messages when the Text value is delimited with the \n char. From
the below I now see that you can have identical repeating name value pairs
within one xPL message and there is an implicit sequential inference. I am
guessing this may be frequently used.

So.... if I wish to support this how do I use xpl.getparam within
xplHal to retrieve the repeated values - and how can I tell how many there
are ??

Kevin

href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=J2jA0GmHUElRYXt604c55leOGAPwIDAmcqOAQ3mXBILcN5mf2aZr5t2UP5qxEaGF5LhzTU-e-JBw">tony@x...</a>]