RE: just start and pb with dawndusk

  • Subject: RE: just start and pb with dawndusk
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 14:19:00 +0000

Hi Boris.. RE xPLpcOSD I am not sure but looking at the date the
application was created it is probably not using the new xPL IANA port
allocation which would mean it was effectively cut off from communicating
with any other xPL application.

Kevin

href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=zaS9BC_QI3IRwA9QkIO4rAF-fG5nBOijgpjEieI2yzW4-e_IwuvKCLO_8uZVWlfZnlhGb5UHSsxDNg">boris_fr@y...</a>]
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=-GU_iIrHweIY0zXeitmMvBRC8D2Zb8rMi6KoK5h6ksewDcd6D3MKt_hZlhwgmbSUAs61bRqRzGVzJ2hTw0P6Wyc2">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>
> Subject: [ukha_xpl] just start and pb with dawndusk
>
> First, hello to all. I'm a french guy, so excuse my poor english. But
> at least, I'm doing the effort :)
>
> I have read the main website of the project (documentation, ...) and
> all of Tony's xPL Website. But I don't know how to solve my problems.
>
> I have install xPLHal. It is running and apparently is ok.
> I then install xPLHalManager.
> I have done the check for update and update plug-in.
> It's seem to be ok.
> I then install xPLDawndusk from JohnB.
>
> The first problem arrive... What I've got in Event Viewer:
> "Error calculating dawn/dusk times: System.InvalidCastException:
Cast
> from string "53.82" to type 'Double' is not valid. "
>
> Ok, I know why, it's because of my localisation in french. So I put
> the good value when configuring xPLDawndusk, and I put ","
in place
> of "." (values are 50,634 and 3,1294)
>
> But now I have this error : (in event viewer"
> "Error calculating dawn/dusk times:
System.NullReferenceException: