RE: Tivo OSD back

  • Subject: RE: Tivo OSD back
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:55:00 +0000

That is one well featured implementation Tony - well done.

In xAPLand we have a very basic xAP to yac application - monochrome and no
cursor addressing (as yac doesn't support it). So this 'all singing'
solution looks like a great candidate for the xPLHal gateway for us to make
use of from the xAP side. A sort of reverse version of the PC ON screen
display scenario.

I can't find any installation instructions for the hub or the osd
application though - are there any or do I literally get the files onto the
Tivo (intact) - enable the loopback and just run them.

href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=CGOlafLyljpU5ncnuG5nPvOXcQpMDpxNOkOYkGL_eO5aegM9RMhVqrt_hBXB6lIphUFZASg">tony@x...</a>]
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=6eEpaJZ6IBjxEDK1Cyk6HdqUa0n-DcYQ0E6Hq9MY-xNE-cFGJZyX7J_Uy1wIswUckfydBajJIxgm99QsNRQ">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=hkcgo1tHZZXDQo0cHcrdIZ2aknebg-4y_JSy1en6PkQwrJuw8ou5GGXBf53I_SMxyxW60K7SQpNmW9mNNIw0XaxSHPo18Gqijcmj">ukha_xpl-subscribe@xxxxxxx</a>
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=qX0qOc5M2HYBsljbY569paLlezOKN-5-jHk6q07rJTEyeyKe3SilFNbrNzaiFwhESdt2Si-AK47AhauEgQYY6tf8KyXPfkpGUz8M">ukha_xpl-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>