Re: xPLHAL INSTALL

  • Subject: Re: xPLHAL INSTALL
  • From: armagh_elect
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:36:00 +0000

Hi Guys
Thanks for your help just got the xplhal sending text
messages to my pic/osd...Was wondering why it wasnt displaying the
message then realised i wasnt sending a COMMAND = .....Ooops ..Now
hopefully i wont get distracted by other things and have some xpl
hardware soon..
Im a little concerned how my pic is going to handle the
Exclusive/Release commands as that means it need to store the source
each time a message is received for future checking.....Wouldnt want
to miss the Release Command either !!

Also can i stipulate that my DELAY is 1 to 60 seconds?? and 0 = do
not clear as per the schema?????

Is the OSD.CONFIRM command really necessary to implement with
pics ...?? and are people using this command??????? Im sure its nice
and easy to implement on a pc .....

> Really you shouldn't be looking for hop= anything in particular,
as it's
> value is irrelevant to the receiver.

Oh i wasnt aware of that ...Is it only the Bridges that are
concerned with Hops ..??

Thanks
Frank

--- In <a