RE: Re: xPLHal Win 98 problems, does this help?

  • Subject: RE: Re: xPLHal Win 98 problems, does this help?
  • From: Tony Tofts
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 08:12:00 +0000

> There was nothing awaiting configuration in xplmanager?
> This is where I have had problems before!

Sounds like there may be a problem running the built-in hub?

Could you download the vb6 hub and launch this first (it should sit in the
icon tray, and as it doesn't use the ocx there are no issues there).

Than launch xplhal

If you look at the hub form it should show a connection in the list

Any other standard xpl app launched on the same pc should also show in the
list

Thanks
Tony