Re: What''s better than a cool sexy new VFD display?

  • Subject: Re: What''s better than a cool sexy new VFD display?
  • From: armagh_elect
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 00:24:00 +0000

Hi Ian
Looks good ;-)) Are you saying that once the box of twenty
is gone thats it ?? If so put me down for one........I think its
going to be a task getting a suitable case for it ??

Frank

--- In <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=y6b1SxgLUFmy5UR6BHXGGFPSsuWCTWvEkXkhsns-QowUNaKIUfA-mdMvtOjjjIfYhcLpefwtg5Q7muhVVHw_yncBEQ">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>,