What''s better than a cool sexy new VFD display?

  • Subject: What''s better than a cool sexy new VFD display?
  • From: Ian Lowe
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 13:41:00 +0000

Answer A:
An xPL enabled VFD Display, displaying all OSD messages!!

Answer B:
A *BOX* of shiny new VFD enabled VFDs, available to you, the xPL forum, at
good thirty quid less than the retail price ;)

I'm looking at selling the modules for £65 + shipping. More details to
follow, but I only have one box of these (about 20) so they will (probably)
go fast. I'm looking for a suitable plastic case/stand at the moment

The display is much bigger than a slimp3, at about 9 inches long, just over
an inch high, and is clearly readable from across a room. It runs from a 5V
PSU, and can be directly connected to the serial port of a PC (no level
shifter needed)

Ian.