RE: Would it make sense...

  • Subject: RE: Would it make sense...
  • From: Ian Lowe
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 14:31:00 +0000

Here's some Monitor Captures..

My xplhal is set to log, but I'm not sure where the log files are kept?

This message is sent on call setup:

(a word of explanation for the "called" field: my PABX diverst
each MSN to a
different ISDN extension, allowing the PC Card to know which MSN was
dialled. 31,32,33 are my inbound MSN Numbers. this is unique to my (and
similar) PABX systems, not a general case. normally, if the PC ISDN Card
was
connected to the ISDN service directly, This would contain the MSN Number
itself)

xpl-trig
{
hop=1
source=WMUTE-SENDER.ISDNCID
target=*
}
CID.ISDNCID
{
CALLTYPE=Inbound
PHONE=07703*******
NAME=IAN'S MOBILE
CALLED=31
TIME=20:37:35
DATE=06/03/2003
ISDNMSN=3
STATUS=Call Start
}

When the call ends (from the PC Card's perspective, which includes another
extension picking up), this message is sent:

06/03/03 20:37:42

xpl-trig
{
hop=1