RE: Would it make sense...

  • Subject: RE: Would it make sense...
  • From: Tony T
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2003 11:14:00 +0000

> > Over to Tony for the details... (and I'm watching too, as I'm
> > quite keen to get the TiVo bit going myself)
>
> It would be easily modified for isdn.
> I'll take a look tomorrow, working today :-(

I'm going to need a capture of the message(s) sent when an isdn call
occurs,
so I can understand the correct sequence of events for the CID script.

This could be from either the xplmonitor log, or much preferably, from the
xPLHal log (as this is raw message data I can rebroadcast unchanged on my
own network).

As I don't have ISDN I can't do it any other way.

P.S. one of the projects I have on the go is an xpl app that will capture
the xpl messages, and allow them to be played back for security and testing
purposes. Once this is done (and fully working) I'll be stripping out the
logging of messages from within xPLHal, as it seems pointless to store such
a large amount of information twice.
The xPLVCR app will allow recording schedules (though I may decide to do
this via xpl messages) and playback of selected messages at defined times.
Again scripting may be a better option to give better intelligence. We will
see.
Any suggestions for additonal functionality will be gratefully received.

Many thanks
Tony