Re: Vendor ID Registration

  • Subject: Re: Vendor ID Registration
  • From: "twitty_davis" <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:22:11 -0000

Thanks Kevin, I wondered about that.

Hmm, how about "domus"?  I'm terrible at coming up with names for
things and always seem to resort to Something Something System, and I
don't really want my name or residence associated with this forever.
So for now I think I will go with "Domus Cura", my attempt at
Latin
for Household Management or Home Care, as the name.

Actually I did have a few questions on how to handle the UID anyway,
I'll create a separate post for that.

Thanks!

Mick

--- In xAP_developer@xxxxxxx, Kevin Hawkins