Addressing vs sub-adressing... and vendorid

Hi!

I have a Tini and began to serioulsy think of using it for 1-wire to
XAP connector (yes, I began thinking of that more than a year ago,
but this time it's serious ;-). I want to make the 1-wire part
transparent to the XAP. I have difficulty to take a decision
concerning addressing vs subadressing and TSC (Telemetry Status and
Control).

First, the XAP protocol definition asks for
scheme like
elperepat.sensor.livingroom a correct one? Is "sensor" too broad?

>From what I understand of the TSC Schema, addressing could be
something like:

elperepat.sensor.outdoor:temperature

Is it ok to use subadressing (:temperature) if the sensor only
returns one value?

Suppose I have a DS2438 which can can return temperature as well as
humidity. I think I can use an addressing scheme as:

elperepat.sensor.livingroom:temperature
elperepat.sensor.livingroom:humidity

I want to separate the 1-wire architecture from the 1-wire adressing,
and that's the whole interrogation I have: is it a good idea? Suppose
I want to do the same thing as above, but using a DS18B20 (temp) and
a DS2450 (ADC for humidity) in the same "plastic box". Is it ok
use the same addressing, :temperature and :humidity, even though they
are not the same physical (1-wire) device?

By opposition, if I want to use an ADC channel of the DS2450 for
humidity and one for something completly unrelated and/or not in the
same location. Would it be ok to separate the channels across
different address (not using subadressing), ie:

elperepat.sensor.livingroom:humidity (ChannelA)
elperepat.sensor.outdoor:luminosity (ChannelB)

or should I avoid doing that?

Ah, and while I'm here, I'd like to ask for elperepat as vendorid, if
possible.

Thanks

Patrick