Re: Vendor ID Registration

Hi Mick,

Welcome.

Vendor ID's should really be a minimum of 5 letters if possible -
could you choose a slightly longer one ?  (Davis, DavisRes ?)  -
although  I know James somehow sneaked a 3 letter one in so I'm sure we
could accept DRes as well !

Also just to let you know that xAP v1.3 is out there  although not
formally documented yet. I'm going to put a document together shortly
that covers the changes - the main one being the UID format is now
segmented to support unlimited sub addresses. eg UID=FF.1234:789ABC .
The (even) number of digits in each segment  can vary although we
recommened no more than 8 .  There's been some discussions already re
this so have a search as well.  BTW  xFX already supports this UID
format if you are using that development framework as does the intranet
OCX.

Any questions then please just ask away, and we look forward to
seeing your applications when they emerge.

Cheers  Kevin