RE: More homeseer level issues.

  • Subject: RE: More homeseer level issues.
  • From: "Ian Davidson" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 15:18:56 +0100

Hi Kevin

Yes the status column on the status page within homeseer.

Using the pull down box on the same page to set a level to say 50% for
an X10 device the status column says 50%. If I do the same for an XAP
device it says 52% and the Xap message generated (cmd) also contains the
52%. I had got devices set up with a level "out of 65535". Just
in case
this was an issue I deleted all the devices and re-detected the Xap
devices and re-assigned new devices numbers with the level set for
"out
of 100". The error is still the same.

The error is still there even when I disable my event messages.

This is the xAPBSC.cmd message sent from homeseer when I used the pull
down box and selected 50%.

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF411100
class=xAPBSC.cmd
source=mi4.homeseer.sbs-server.Master
target=gforce9.test.study:Virtual.1
}
output.state.1
{
id=01
level=52/100
}

It seems as though this is something that happens as the device is
created as it happens straight away.

Thanks

Ian D