RE: CID Schema question

  • Subject: RE: CID Schema question
  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <gsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 07:17:19 -0400

I am using the 1.1 launcher, and with the old, released exe, it
registered with intranet (it showed up in the intranet menu and as an
icon on other intranet apps) but also kept it's own systray icon.

The one you sent offlist works correctly though... And now I'm waiting
for phone calls to verify that its working correctly.

Thanks again,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.