RE: CID Schema question

  • Subject: RE: CID Schema question
  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <gsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:54:03 -0400

First off... NetCallerID is a CID box with a serial interface:
http://tinyurl.com/aqsoc

(I know it has been discontinued, but it is fairly popular in the Mr.
House circles, and still available from people who bough pallet-loads of
them when they were discontinued.  And I have one, so what better reason
to use it?)

Sounds like I need to take a look at your schema docs... I will DL the
xAPTel install package and have a go.

(Now I find myself using phrases like "have a go" and
"bollocks".
Thanks a _lot_... ;-)

As to UID values... I either just took the default from
xAPFramework.net, or didn't know what to use, and used AA.  I will
change it to FF... This is the only app showing up that way.

And good catch on the "RRNumber=Available"... I just added no
number
support last night, after about 3 or 4 beers, so my error checking
wasn't all there...

I will polish off these few errors, and clean up my "install as
service"
code, and release it tonight or tomorrow...

(I just went to send this, and Outlook's spell checker tried to replace
NetCallerID with Netballer.  WTF is a netballer?!?)

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.