Re: Help with Intranet OCX

Daniel,

There was a bug with that property which stopped it being set, this is
now fixed. I've uploaded v 0.2 to mi4.biz which also includes some other
fixes as well as general improvements. One thing to note is that
xAPUseHubPort must be set before the .SystemStartup is called otherwise
it will have no effect

Let me know how you get on

James