Re: xAP Weather minor suggestions

--------------020106020701010801050500

Unfortunately weather control with it's associated moon brightness
control won't make it until Weather4 comes out. I'd take an umbrella or
a winnebago for now!

Edward Pearson wrote:

> Can you make the weather nice this weekend please, I'm going
camping...

Behalf Of *James
> *Sent:* 08 June 2005 22:16
> *To:* xAP_developer@xxxxxxx
> *Subject:* Re: [xAP_developer] xAP Weather minor suggestions
>

> www.mi4.biz/files/xapweather/xapweather-183-upgrade.zip
>
> Overwrite your existing exe and add either
> CorF=C
> or
> CorF=F
>
> to the weather ini file.
>
> Let me know how you get on
>
> James
>
> p.s. US-centric suggestions always welcome!
>
> Sullivan, Glenn wrote:
>
>> Just a quick
> suggestion:
>>
>> Make it possible to have the OSD messages include
> the Fahrenheit
>> temps instead of the Celsius temps.
>>
>> (Now
> that I'm getting started, you may get sick of these little
>> US-centric
> suggestions... Tell me to shut off if you do)
>>
>> Glenn Sullivan,
> MCSE+I MCDBA David Clark Company Inc.
>>

>> Yahoo!
> Groups Links

--------------020106020701010801050500

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>

Unfortunately weather control with it's associated moon brightness
control won't make it until Weather4 comes out. I'd take an umbrella or
a winnebago for now!<br>
J<br>
Edward Pearson wrote:
cite="midECOWS01M5S0A0Mr0NFN000edefd@xxxxxxx"
type="cite">
">
name="GENERATOR">
class="968462422-08062005"><font
color="#0000ff" face="Arial" size="2">Can
you make the weather nice
this weekend please, I'm going
dir="ltr" lang="en-us">
<hr tabindex="-1"><font face="Tahoma"
size="2"><b>From:</b>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:xAP_developer@xxxxxxx";>xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>
[<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:xAP_developer@xxxxxxx";>mailto:xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>]
<b>On
Behalf Of </b>James<br>
<b>To:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:xAP_developer@xxxxxxx";>xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a><br>
<b>Subject:</b> Re: [xAP_developer] xAP Weather minor
suggestions<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="http://www.mi4.biz/files/xapweather/xapweather-183-upgrade.zip";>www.mi4.biz/files/xapweather/xapweather-183-upgrade.zip</a><br>
Overwrite your existing exe and add either <br>
CorF=C<br>
or<br>
CorF=F<br>
to the weather ini file.<br>
Let me know how you get on<br>
James<br>
p.s. US-centric suggestions always welcome!<br>
Sullivan, Glenn wrote:<br>
suggestion:<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Make it possible to have the OSD messages include <br>
the Fahrenheit<br>
&gt; temps instead of the Celsius temps.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; (Now <br>
that I'm getting started, you may get sick of these little <br>
&gt; US-centric <br>
suggestions... Tell me to shut off if you do)<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Glenn Sullivan, <br>
MCSE+I MCDBA David Clark Company Inc.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Yahoo! <br>
Groups Links<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; &lt;*&gt; To visit your group on the web, go to:
&gt; <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xAP_developer/";>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xAP_developer/</a><br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; &lt;*&gt; To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
to: <br>
&gt; <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:xAP_developer-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx";>xAP_developer-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a><br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; &lt;*&gt; Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
&gt; <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/";>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a><br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt;</span><br>

<!-- **begin egp html banner** -->

<tt><hr width="500">
<ul>
<li>To visit your group on the web, go to:<br><a
href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xAP_developer/";>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xAP_developer/</a><br>&nbsp;
<li>To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<br><a
href="mailto:xAP_developer-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx?subject=Unsubscribe";>xAP_developer-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a><br>&nbsp;