Re: xAP Weather minor suggestions

oops!  Well the idea was right just got things mixed up. Actually it's
quite odd when i think about it as I use C and mph  and so do the bbc so
i guess we are just in an imperialmetric mixed up island.  Anyways I'll
get another update done and emailed to the list later. I'll do that ot
the xAP_auto list though as it's probably a better place for it

Sullivan, Glenn wrote:

>Looks good, but now, when I choose "F", it gives me temp in F
but wind speed in KPH.  "C" gives me temp in C, but wind speed in
MPH...