Help with Intranet OCX

  • Subject: Help with Intranet OCX
  • From: "zocalodiscreto" <estratos@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 14:22:35 -0000

James, I'm playing with your Intranet OCX. I want to develop a very
easy monitor that should run without a hub (it should be the only XAP
application in the machine). I think I need to do xAPUseHubPort = True
but this property can't be modified. Is xAPUseHubPort really blocked?
How could I get access to it?

Thank you very much,

Daniel