Re: xAP TV suggestion

Glenn,

xAPTV was originally built as an XMLTV app as that was the only way of
getting uk listings. Once radiotimes released their free service that
became the default, good for the Brits, not so good for you!  But, this
is just the default.
If you can get an xmltv file and just want xaptv to use it:
close xaptv
open the xaptv.txt file
find the line feed= and make it feed=none
Place your xml file in the xaptv folder called listings.xml
xAPTv will load this at startup and re-load it every 4am
If you want xaptv so do everything:
close xaptv
open the xaptv.txt file
find the line feed= and make it feed=XXX  where XXX is the xmltv feed name.
You will need the xmltv grabber exe and it's associated files. This
should be put in the xmltv folder with the xmltv exe at the \xmltv\
level with in the xAPtv install folder.
xaptv will download the file every 4am and re-load it

HTH

James