Re: BSC Associations

On Sat, 4 Jun 2005 22:46:51 +0100, "Stuart Poulton"
<stuart.poulton@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>I've update the website, there is a link from the left hand in-depth
menu to
>a page providing links to both the PDF and DOC formats of the
documents.

Ta muchly peeps.

I've added some BSC support to xFx now, but I'm adapting it a bit as I
update my MailMonitor xAPplication to be BSC-enabled (so you can turn
mailbox monitoring on and off as recently requested). Currently
winding in the .Info and .Event notifications hither and thither.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/