Re: BSC Associations

Stuart Poulton wrote:

> I'm also updating the Vendor ID listings, something that's not been
kept
> track of particularly well, but can be found here
>
> http://www.xapautomation.org/modules.php?name=xAP_Content&pa=showpage&pid=vendors
> <http://www.xapautomation.org/modules.php?name=xAP_Content&pa=showpage&pid=vendors>
>
> I'm aware it's very out of date, can I have corrections and additions
> please
> ?

Hi Stuart,

Here's 2 that I'm associated with.  I'm not sure what to put for
"type" when it's an open source project; so, I'll just put
"open
source".  Note that the first is for what I would have assumed Bruce
would have requested some time ago and is definitely currently in use.

1)
Name Space: mhouse
Applicant: Bruce Winter
Type: Open Source