Re: BSC Associations

Stuart Booth wrote:

>On Sun, 22 May 2005 18:17:31 +0100, "Paul Barrett"
><pbarrett@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>Does anyone know if the BSC Associations scheme has been completed
/
>>documented anywhere?
>>

>On a very similar note, where do I find the actual BSC specification?
>I have some old notes for this on my HD but nothing 'current' that I
>can find. Ummm, not sure where to find this I have to confess!

Yep... I keep trying to get it moved to a 'main' area and also into the
schema section on the main xAP Automation site but haven't succeeded yet
:-(

It is available there if you scroll down the 'news' postings on the
initial page - about 6 down....

http://downloads.xapautomation.org/documents/BSCv13.pdf

http://downloads.xapautomation.org/documents/BSCv13.doc