Service Dependency Manager

  • Subject: Service Dependency Manager
  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <gsullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 10:04:56 -0500

(I just posted this to the TiVo list by mistake... Apologies if you get
it multiple times)

I whipped up a quick application to manager Windows Service
Dependencies... I find myself going in to set dependencies in the
registry just infrequently enough that I usually forget the exact
details of how.  Do I wanted an easy way to do it.

I use it to make all my xAPplications dependant on my xAP Hub Service,
but you could use it to set the dependency of any service...

Hope it helps someone... I looked all over, and didn't find anything
like it.

http://webpages.charter.net/bushman4/servicedependencymanager.html

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.