Re: Re Debug messages

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 21:28:51 +0000, mcs101main@xxxxxxx wrote:

>I still, however, believe that the hbeat should have more use than just
as an message with an application source and hub sink.  A heartbeat should
be able to be used to determine when a service can be provided.  It then
has value to the layer of applications that are trying to manage the big
picture.

--

In this one I'd want to keep instantaneous error reporting in a class
schema. Regular status reporting in h/b information, providing more

I plan to have a play with this when I wrap xFx around BSC at some
point soon.

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.NET - a xAP software development framework for .NET

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/