Re: sliMP3 Query of playlist index and playlist contents

  • Subject: Re: sliMP3 Query of playlist index and playlist contents
  • From: James
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 00:13:00 +0000

Stuart,

Just before I read this mail I was about to mention that I added a
winamp player to the slimp3 server whose name is an IP. In viewer this
appears as a 4 sub level device!
In xaptv which has sub address which are domain names I simply replace .
with _ which seems to work well, if that helps :-)

James

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=tl5TcSbzSnanNlmHLJutS8u4ctHkn3x3VjgY1d6gomjgEVM3TIN3Gpc3cIEGDNAU8322kmsiLDRSpW0LB9Ot4XgiJK4">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=IvWSjI-C9JUnexBeFDvvvLQ7ZzYgaUUW3eqhr6CD9-eVm75E7EqZAGmpBxrxKWAVXRkV9os35Azo9Jpzk_C5P-sw">mcs101main@w...</a>>

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=uwEPFDmKbiPoG9CCWdEPOFwcfjalkQrjuWeE4JtqJ-uqRgCP3LxhnK4WZSfGs9WzTePrruqRM7b52Nf7pH-17g">stuart@x...</a>>