Exotic Features

  • Subject: Exotic Features
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 18:02:00 +0000

Today I was reading an editorial in a magazine from a few weeks ago.
It was talking about the Firebird browser and it's charter:

66
Mozilla Firebird 1.0 Development Charter
:
[munch]
wanted to show the world what a browser would look like if it were
developed using the...
[snip]
but without the constraints of commercial interest and the creep of
esoteric features from the developer community.
99

Oops...

Hey, I *like* adding in those esoteric features some of the time ;-)

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=MI5i2NmJBwavXfATzQYR54TrwVmJoKatlfmiW8kRwiNpsJdLcG3SMUTKDDJLCP-1g1ikm7I6-autD_T41TMyFg">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net