Duplicated xAP messages

  • Subject: Duplicated xAP messages
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 00:40:00 +0000

This is a section of an email exchange between Michael and myself where
Michael is experiencing duplicated messages appearing in xAP Viewer - on
one
machine - and it appears to happen even with just Viewer running (as a
hub).
Anyone any ideas ?? It's almost like the hub is servicing itself.

Michael does quiting and restarting Viewer have any effect ?

Are there any other xAP applications running at all ?? Perhaps as a service
??

Kevin

I am not expecting the attached screenshots to make it to Yahoo so here is
message snip - the duplicated messages appear instantly timewise after the
first - not identical times but say 5ms apart. I am wondering if the fact
that Viewer is reporting a port number of 3639 is creating an entry within
the hub as a 'hub loop' for the Viewer and hence duplicating things . Data
packets are duplicated too.

xap-hbeat
{
v=12