RE: IMPORTANT xAP Basic Status and Control

  • Subject: RE: IMPORTANT xAP Basic Status and Control
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:02:00 +0000

Just to remind everyone - only a week left to comment on this - so far no
negatives so speak now if you have concerns....

Ian - I think it is you that this impacts most so if you have any thoughts,
or concerns - beyond your original response on this then please chip in -
we
two are the first ones at the hardware end of this issue. I wouldn't want
to railroad something that didn't mesh well with your board...

Kevin

PS Thanks to StuartP for 'Distilling' it ! Now no-ones got an excuse not to
read it...

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=ur8vfCgcVuh0jezaOfNn-b1OEuLOh-t0dZ6E6dmKuZNsHz_X8WWf_d8IdYnHSlqhEgP2pDOWyRw_9-wn2O5eO6CHflFu">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>
!