Re: Re: New App - xAP Watcher

  • Subject: Re: Re: New App - xAP Watcher
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 00:39:00 +0000

On Fri, 30 May 2003 18:25:19 -0000, "JamesTraynor" <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=eZ_zTe2Tjlvza1R_CrbfAzPdU06wzCnzsRlLY2IUoVKJuns5haSxS4a7vTzXWveSg_KgNSDqcxU">James@m...</a>>
wrote:

>sure, no problem, but be gentle they are beta after all!!

No worries. It'll be a very +ve post (when I get there) rather than
any kind of hardnosed review!

>I will be uploading a new version of Watcher tonight(in theory) that
>now outputs running processes and more importantly will receive
>requests for status updates.

Will look out for that. I'm a bit behind here. Really struggling to
get my mailing lists forwarded to a separate POP3 box at the moment.
Plus a British Gas engineer, giving my gas boiler its annual check-up,
managed to completely **** it up. It later made some horrendous noises
when it turned on for the first time after he left, and shuddered to a
grinding halt, a bad, bad smell eminating from it - and it's been
examined for safety by a Transco guy this evening. So no hot water for
me 'til it's fixed. Great.

>I might also turn it in to a PC client for the display schema when
>we've finished it ;-)

On that note, I'll mail you later. Bit swamped just now... There's a
few posts here that I've not had a chance to examine/respond to. Sorry
'bout that, I'll get to it soon I hope if there's anything I'd like to
offer.

Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=LD9MlqiL45UQnJJG2S8dGV5MDpIsYICt6fGPFOAYq-GPH--bSFRMJlIuG_CbGzrMJWDY-LBDjiyny8sjMw">stuart@s...</a>