Re: New App - xAP Watcher

  • Subject: Re: New App - xAP Watcher
  • From: JamesTraynor
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 19:25:00 +0000

sure, no problem, but be gentle they are beta after all!!
I will be uploading a new version of Watcher tonight(in theory) that
now outputs running processes and more importantly will receive
requests for status updates.
I might also turn it in to a PC client for the display schema when
we've finished it ;-)

James

--- In <a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=-J0MpHu8achvxH2ufoG9deRSk8iSSEZ3LShP7QcVTxfxHVfKg5RpN47E-BStJu9zVBGRsLR9WjqmGgDMEWEf_1VWsKY">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>,