Re: xAP-OSD schema

  • Subject: Re: xAP-OSD schema
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 11:26:00 +0000

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 10:45:36 +0000, Stuart Booth
<<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=7ryBH6uAxjIpxmNltRcfQ4AHN8jygJwwWzKZDcwMqtjiL_axS6g2PRcCUZtCV-g9BJtf6jlGLA0_SB1R">lists@s...</a>>
wrote:

>Class = xAP-OSD.xAP-Display

And whilst it's at the front of my mind, does anybody have any naming
preferences for class and types such as the above?

Personally I don't like the "xAP-Display" bit. The duplicated
"xAP-"
bit seems unnecessary. Hence:

Class = xAP-OSD.Display

Or maybe:

Class = xAP-Display.<something or other>

Stuart
--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=ftnLKj3hh-FiGUzynK31IcqN1A2xtD2sxondHJAPkIb1lJRW3zB30e8eLStJS230kXdWWKnFjme3LgkncZHu">stuart@s...</a>