RE: Re: Topic 4: Point to point acknowledgement in xAP messages

  • Subject: RE: Re: Topic 4: Point to point acknowledgement in xAP messages
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 23:57:00 +0000

We do need to provide a solution though as well - I accept that there are
issues but I am thinking that 99.9% of the time there will only be one
network and 95% of the time that will be Ethernet. Let's examine the
alternatives though and see what we come up with.

Kevin

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=oPPRgvFLYDNYN7dHHAvrbM9fx8wV7K-jwv7pVRbMk_iNzNKGHV-B4CvtW6Zt4cYQpzwf0nMDwEfnyobK">patrick@l...</a>]
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=tnM-hVdbd6ReB8Kq3AzN8Vl9NBUu_8fTS6U21tXHFl6riqhrC9kl1zPnv_p4muyk_YwE53uhiJm_eoVXwc-_6Kb1Og">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>

"Kevin Hawkins" <lists@u...>