RE: Re: Topic 1: Base Level Status Schema

  • Subject: RE: Re: Topic 1: Base Level Status Schema
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 23:54:00 +0000

I realise that my comment about message size was a bit of red herring and
everyone seems to like the multi body approach so I'll go with the flow. It
does increase the incompatibility with xPL (from a bridge perspective) but
it also demonstrates a key advantage.

Kevin

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=iyLxtBsY-b-Xl3RiQMzfyVeOY90r0YXdgSR3nE9GvhKqiRoa5SJf_QRuAHhUAe0zATqY9B0Vvn3WCw">patrick@l...</a>]
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=rvJ208TVegrnPlNC5fU_KzDPtwXxKuBK8BW6wHDYZjD-J_IwuiKHHhgKffsLAWQsZxMCN_oKXonvwqbrJ29CYrHitQ">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>