RE: FAO Kevin Hawkins

  • Subject: RE: FAO Kevin Hawkins
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 14:55:00 +0000

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=MNaIzqqttiH1frhfTQ3n0VJlCsWwIg8gfZdKWABTqKZK0HpxG4I_Se2eWP6xBilx-3BAU2GG3Kk9UYA">i.bird@t...</a>
[mailto:<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=Iq6lO2g701tw81YzgOb5yshSv8u2uZ09sZ6Cg8oDB4XKASkVI6Q6i25zLm5gEUym1TxLbWcSKP67CA">Ian@M...</a>]

The accessories are at <a href="http://www.apollodisplays.com/accadpt.htm";>http://www.apollodisplays.com/accadpt.htm</a>

> Once I get the electronics working I will be looking at xAP for the
> control
> of the LCD. Should be fun trying to say 'draw an oval at these
> coordinates
> with these radiii(iii) (what is the plural of radius anyway) with a
> fill
> pattern of something else.

Radii I guess ?? It has long struck me that a 'graphics engine' would be a
great display device for HA enthusiasts - block move, fill, circles, text,
fonts etc - and with a touchscreen feedback loop (or buttons) you would
effectively offload all the processing back to a control app somewhere -
very interesting.

> Ho, ho, one step at a time.

Yeah - but it seems like an escalator at times !

I need to talk to you about relay boards so I'll be in touch offlist...