RE: FAO Kevin Hawkins

  • Subject: RE: FAO Kevin Hawkins
  • From: i.bird@xxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 15:13:00 +0000

No joy on the adapters page. The closest they come is a board for the
240*64 which is bigger than the one I have built which has all the
electronics on it. Space is at a premium for me so it looks as though it is
back to the soldering iron and binoculars for me.

My graphics engine will be on the micro that is in the embedded device. The
user will send text xAP commands to the unit to get it to do 'stuff'. I
have line, oblong, circle, ellipse, text and graphic all done now, just
working on the hardware so I can continue developing the software. Fill is
an option where applicable too.

And before anyone asks it looks as though Ethernet connectivity will be a
feature although I don't have the dev kit yet so it is not final.

No problem on the relay boards

Ian (why do I always seem to try running up the down escalator)