Re: Focus For 2004

  • Subject: Re: Focus For 2004
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 23:47:00 +0000

On 02 Dec 2003 12:22:58 +0000, Stuart Poulton
<<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=Q5o04_4h87CyI6n22bb3ovdgIFomjrkktSL1ycsRNKfuDYhUMumcdgukfqnSVyxC9_WCx0mdPOunD-5boTWKUAdG62KfPqc">stuart.poulton@a...</a>>
wrote:

>Dear All,
>
>As I'm sure many of you are aware UKHA2004 is now on the horizon.
>This raises in my mind at least the following 3 questions :

>1) Whats on the horizon for xAP between now and then (15&amp;16th
May 2004)

That would be telling ;-) Lots and lots of things. How much is mere
brain-food and how much is practical remains to be seen, as is
*always* the case with projects it seems!

BTW, got anything going on in the LCD dept at the moment, Stuart? I'd
like to explore this area sometime, but the s/w projects list runs for
a very long way.

>2) What presence are xAP going to have at UKHA2004.

Definitely a presence I'm sure. I'd best take a notebook for some new
ideas which are bound to fly around.

>3) Who's intending on being there ?

Yes, who from the xAP Community is going to this one? As I've not met
any of the regulars here, that would be entertaining indeed.

Mark's waggled his hand, and I assume from your post that includes you
too, Stuart(P)?

Also, just an individual day or both days? IIRC tickets are slightly
cheaper if paid for *this year*, so that puts extra tension in.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=p_OzD1WhM3TjBzmZxdm2MmAbBdoB__fAuSopwGAgFFEaiUJRRk0YP9aKDeXLhKExgkv-uBHzm4bBVJbmw-LM">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net