Re: Focus For 2004

  • Subject: Re: Focus For 2004
  • From: Ian Bird
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 12:50:00 +0000

Sent off my moneys today to Orla.

I have a prticular interest in how others are doing on the embedded
front. After the success of getting one of Patricks applications to
talk to my I/O controller in an impressively short amount of time
last year some sort of demo of the new Basic schema would be good.
Hopefully I will have this implemented in my I/O controller by then
so all we will need is the PC end of things.

My other aim at the moment is to get a prototype of a micro talking
through Ethernet. Not too fussed about a xAP application at the
moment but if I have got this far then so much the better.

It would also be good for Patrick, Mark and any other interested
parties to get together as planned (but never happened) last year.

Ian