RE: Context parameters within Message Bodies

  • Subject: RE: Context parameters within Message Bodies
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 13:02:00 +0000

Patrick,

NICE to see you here (that's a big nice BTW ) and does not suffer
from any of the problems you have highlighted below for u/c l/c as it is
heartfelt !

Have you some input on this issue of context being carried within
bodies ie where the data relates to a state for a specific combination of
other tags ?? (implicit only from the schema)

Eg

Status
{
server=pop.ukusa.co.uk
total=1
username=kevin
}

Where two parameters define what the total relates to ??

And more generally

X10.status
{
Device=A10