Re: Focus For 2004

  • Subject: Re: Focus For 2004
  • From: mark_harrison_uk2
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 12:30:00 +0000

--- In <a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=I8-uPdmE5s_sxFu7mUDJPx7-e_UicVccf5-MqpiJtLgMxERKXPzVmHv0b5wIldVgQbr6QdvJNLHlcGee7FGAySjLarc">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>,
Stuart Poulton
<stuart.poulton@a...> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> As I'm sure many of you are aware UKHA2004 is now on the horizon.
> This raises in my mind at least the following 3 questions :
>
> 1) Whats on the horizon for xAP between now and then (15&amp;16th
May
2004).

1a: Hopefully, the commercial launch of the first xAP 1.2 hardware!

1b: Hopefully, a set of "start here" guides for INSTALLERS (as
opposed to developers)

> 2) What presence are xAP going to have at UKHA2004.

I think we need to address the needs of both developers and
installers (including hobbyists).

Patrick and I have been invited to give another session. I will
pretty squarely talk "marketing" rather than
"technical", and try to
speak generally about what is happening and what's available. I will
NOT be aiming to give any kind of tutorial.

I'd love their to be others to help installers and developers:

Of particular interest to many, I believe, would be a product demo of
the xAP-CBUS gateway in action...

... of personal interest to me would be a technical presentation on
xAPFramework.NET aimed at developers.

> 3) Who's intending on being there ?

Me :-)

Regards,