RE: Re: xAP switch

  • Subject: RE: Re: xAP switch
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 14:16:00 +0000

I was thinking a little more about this - I think it's the 100%
predictability as well - there is no possible situation where some devices
interpret it as short and some as long in borderline situations.

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=YXCZHhcPmGdROi1Cng1lDRUsCcUIyhgej3sN8udn4pVAOhsARdnNOzebhVy1I1amduKrQEUx4poZJw">patrick@l...</a>]
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=Cjqk_75vMnrQGDRETxYjkFlbSLMdyZP78UWK0E-ntc1zDX6K7vjwWURqeQko88GrCnw2y2H8aHwh0em0c4gfZRr_uOfbQw">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>
> Subject: [xAP_developer] Re: xAP switch
>
> --- In <a