xAP stuff - reviews...

  • Subject: xAP stuff - reviews...
  • From: mark_harrison_uk2
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 08:13:00 +0000

Kevin et al,

Sounds like we're all actually moving quite a long way forward on the
xAP front. However, where we're, perhaps, falling down is on
marketing the concept... which is where I come in :-)

It would, in my view, help the profile of xAP in the UK community
tremendously if we could start reviewing xAP stuff for Mark McCall's
site.

I'll start the ball rolling with my review of the Rocket
controller... but if you do use someone else's xAP software/hardware,
please submit a review.

Regards,

Mark