RE: Relays - feedback wanted

  • Subject: RE: Relays - feedback wanted
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 18:47:00 +0000

Ian,

Great stuff - I have been rather busy of late with a load of issues
- but it seems things are coming on well now - I really look forward to
seeing the final product. I will try and provide you some feedback on the
below when I can grab a few mins..

Kevin

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=EngPzUKZ2ezh4KRPMznDlbMUU3i1Bjlcu4_6FLMACI1d1bacdRTCBjIbztVj6-ax6_nrUOptM4PCSzw">Ian@M...</a>]